Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Jokes Time !!!


(1)
Customer : Waiter, there's a fly in my soup.
Waiter : That's all right, Sir, he won't drink much.

(2)
Customer : Waiter, there's a fly swimming in my soup.
Waiter : So what do you expect me to do, call a lifeguard?

(3)
Customer : Waiter, what's the meaning of this fly in my tea cup?
Waiter : I wouldn't know, Sir, I'm a waiter, not a fortune teller.

(4)
Customer : Waiter, this soup tastes funny.
Waiter : Funny? But why aren't you laughing?

(5)
Son : Daddy, have you ever been to Egypt?
Father : No. Why do you ask that?
Son : Well, where did you get mummy then?

(6)
Peter : What a pair of strange socks you are wearing, one is green and one is blue with red spots!
Kirk: Yes it's really strange. I've got another pair of the same at home.

(7)
Wife : Do you want dinner?
Husband : Sure, what are my choices?
Wife : Yes and no.

(8)
First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!! "
Second Guy: "You're fortunate, mine's still alive."

0 comments:

 

© 2009 - ~nOuGAt’s Weblog~

Best viewed in 1400x900 resolution
using Mozilla Firefox